- You’ll get an awesome free shirt.
- If you volunteer two shifts you’ll get a free weekend pass.
- You’ll be able to put volunteerism on your resume or college applications.
- What else would you be doing?
- Because Spa-Con is wonderful and it wouldn’t be possible without help from all the great volunteers.
Come to the Volunteer Round Up between 5 – 6 p.m. on Wednesday, August 29th at the Garland County Library, 1427 Malvern Avenue, to learn more about volunteering at Spa-Con and to sign up for the best shifts. JK. They’re all good shifts.